We have exciting career opportunities available with the Gianna family. To apply for one of the positions listed below, download the Employment Application PDF using the link below. You can fill out the form electronically using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. Save the completed PDF, fill in the form on this page, and upload the PDF with your submission.
In addition, if you have a question about employment, you can use the form on this page.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
If you’re a compassionate caregiver who is dedicated, trustworthy, reliable and passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, Gianna Homes may be just the place for you. We provide high-touch senior memory-care and our mission is to provide care with a loving kindness that respects the dignity of each resident.
We’re currently seeking CNA’s to join our team! Individuals will work in our Minnetonka and Plymouth residential care homes as well as in private homes as we expand into home care.
Our shifts are generally:
- Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:00pm
- Afternoon Shift: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- Overnight Shift: 10:00pm – 6:00am
Home Care shifts may vary based on the needs of our clients.
Employees will be required to work scheduled weekends/holidays and must have a current Certified Nursing Aide license.
Responsibilities will include but are limited to:
- Providing one-on-one care to our residents.
- Assisting in performing activities of daily living such as eating, dressing, showering and toileting when necessary.
- Assist with treatments as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
- Help each of our residents reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence.
- Prepare nutritional, home cooked meals using provided recipes.
- Lead and participate in resident engagement.
Individuals interested must complete an application and submit for consideration.
Employment Application Form
Use this form to apply for a position or to inquire about career opportunities.