Gianna Homes Does IT Again!
This years Gianna Homes Gala Fundraising Event was an absolute hit! Our supporters gathered for a night full of laughter, cheer, and warmth. Across the large Huyndai Club at US Bank stadium, there was an allover feel of joy and encouragement from the crowd. We smiled, danced, and played as the Arnie Fogel band played the night away.
At the registration desk, it was great to see people showing up early with excitement to begin bidding on our silent auction items.
We had beautifully crafted purses by Coach and fine jewelry by various designers. Our infamous Frame Game sold out quickly and all participants were delighted with their winnings. There was also a Champagne raffle with two beautiful jewelry prizes and the infamous Heads and Tails game with prizes like a signed Vikings helmet by Bud Grant and a Wild team package with signed memorabilia.
We even had a live cake auction that brought in a ton of fantastic support from the audience!
The team at Minnesota Hospitality did a fantastic job at hosting and created a distinctive dinner spread for all that attended. Dinner started with a delicious avocado and prosciutto salad accompanied by a warm and buttery dinner roll. The main course included a juicy chicken breast on a bed of mashed potatoes and spinach, drizzled in a creamy white wine sauce. Dinner was buttoned up with a scrumptious mini chocolate lava cake and mini cheesecake that were rich and delectable.
Our team at Edge Productions planned and produced the night of our dreams!
We would like to give a HUGE shout-out to our speakers of the night:
- Our clever emcee Cory Hepola who was able to capture our crowd and lead them through the entire nights activities. Thanks Cory!
- Minnesota’s own Jordan Leopold (retired teammate of the Wild) who shared his story of concussion and how his injuries have affected himself, his family, and his hopes of what the future holds. Thanks so much Jordan!
- Our special speaker, Nicholas Grundhause, who so bravely shared his story of concussion, brain injury, and the importance of sharing the truths about them. Thanks Nicholas!
- Our auctioneer Frank Sullivan who wowed and excited the crowd as he led our “Cake Auction” and “Fund-a-need” portions of the night. Thanks Frank!
- Our very own President, Founder, and CEO, Anne Marie Hansen who’s incredible compassion and light shined through as she told the story of Gianna Homes.
A huge thank you goes out to all of our sponsors big and small, all of our supporters who were able to give financially and spiritually that night, and our own staff who continues to provide kindness, stability, love and generosity to our residents on a regular basis.
To see the rest of the photos from the night please click here.
“And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name. “But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you.” 1 Chronicles 29:13-14